Measurement of CRP (C-reactive protein) in whole blood, plasma or serum has two purposes:
1) hs-CRP levels help in assess the risk of cardiovascular and peripheral vascular disease. Higher hs-CRP values have highest risk of cardiovascular disease.
2) CRP levels help identify and keep track of infections and diseases that cause inflammation (lymphoma, lupus, giant cell arteritis, osteomyelitis, rheumatoid arthritis, .....).
- use fingerstick whole blood or serum/plasma.
- results within 7 minutes.
- strong intensity colour bands.
- built in performance control and reference band
- room temperature storage.
- It includes 20 cassette tests with droppers.
For professional use.